Saturday, November 7, 2009

Well, I have been busy creating!

I have been creating and collaborating with my mom and my friend Kate for some time now and have come up with some exciting things!!! We have been starting to merge our ideas and goods, our team blog is http://www.creationsec.blogspot.com/ . There are many things in life to celebrate, we have the creativity to share with you to ensure that your celebration is memorable! Whether it is a Celebration in a Box, your kit to celebration success, or the invitation that sets the initial tone of your celebration, the flowers and centerpieces or the photography to capture your life moments, we are here to create for you!



In our efforts to be in a craft/art show this past year, we have not had much luck. Two shows (Summer and Fall) that we were very excited about haveboth been cancelled due to participation numbers with vendors and artists.... So, I have decided that I am going to put my efforts toward starting my first Etsy store! I have been checking the website out a lot lately, and there is a lot of opportunity here. I have created a user name/store name, http://annetteicreations.etsy.com/! I will hopefully get settled in there in the next few days and hopefully soon after that I will have my first sale!!! Come and visit me!



~annette

No comments:

Post a Comment