Sunday, November 7, 2010

Invitations.....




I would like to share some of my past invitations, so many people have been asking to see what I have, so here they are! Enjoy! And I hope you see something you like, I would be delighted to work with you on your next event!

This first one, was my first, it is our wedding invitation! I was a bride on a budget, with a lot of creativity and ideas, I loved the pocket invites and came up with this one for our special day! I had lots of compliments on it, and learned many, many, MANY things about creating custom invites from this, and fell in love with the process! I did everything from the save~the~date, to the invite, to the programs, favors, and thank you notes! {~annette}






This invitation was done for friends of ours, she really liked our invite but wanted something different, so I came up with this unique custom pocket, which included satin ribbon for the belly band, and a short poem about love on the front. The invitation is pulled from the top, featuring their monogram and rhinestone, and the back has a small pocket to contain the response, reception, map and directions! I love this invite and its a special one to me personally! {~terra}



This was one I did for friends of ours, another custom design. This was not a pocket, the idea was that it was like a present that the guests would open when they received their invite. The gate fold has a sheer ribbon that it tied when closed, all of the information is then inside! It turned out really pretty! I also provided her with programs. {~nadine}






This was done for a dear friends cousin that I have known for many years! She had a Tiffany Blue wedding! This invite had all the sparkle, shimmer pocket, custom design shimmer paper, and a satin ribbon! Stunning! This pocket was a pocket from Cards and Pockets, I found them on the web, and have had a lot of success now with their products. {although, I had trouble with getting their product on time in this instance, first and only time, hopefully it will NEVER happen again...} {~marie}


As much as I love creating my own custom pockets, they are very time consuming, so a more practical way and more budget friendly way has been with using pre-made pockets. I have used Cards and Pockets, Mountaincow and Envelopments. I plan to become an Envelopments dealer in the near future, stay tuned!




This was done for a friend, another designer friends, and i just loved her color choices! The pocket was a custom pocket by me, and I used a dot textured paper by Bazzill, very cute! We customized each invite with the guests names on the belly band tag, so it was like using a double envelope. I also provided her with custom table numbers and menus, and favor tags with their monogram. The feel of the invite is a very chic elegance! {~kimberly}


I have more!


~see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment