Sunday, November 7, 2010

More Invitations....




I was incredibly honored to be the matron of honor for my sisters wedding! She had a winter wedding in Michigan, and we used snowflakes on all of her custom stationary! I also did her flowers, bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, and boutonnieres. I will post her wedding soon! Be sure to check back! Her invites were beautiful, we added rhinestones and used shimmer paper for her sparkle snowflake wedding! She had each invite customized with her guests names on the front tag. I also did her save~the~date, programs, favor tags, and seating tags. {~michelle}

This was done for a friend, it turned out so beautiful, it had the works! Like ~michelle's, it was personalized, and had a custom design, and lots of shimmer and sparkle! I also did her seating tags, and save~the~date design! I just loved this invitation! We added rhinestones and used shimmer paper, the pocket is from Cards and Pockets. {~katharine}

This invitation was for my sisters best friend, I also did her flowers! Check them out in another post, soon to come! She had a beautiful wedding, the invitation set the tone for entire special day. Stunning. We went with more graphics in this invitation, with little details throughout! {~natalie}


No comments:

Post a Comment