Sunday, November 7, 2010

About my creations....

I love a great party. And I especially love hosting a great party! I enjoy finding ways to make it special. I'm excited to start sharing my creations with the world! I have been trying to take lots of photos of the things I create. This post is a snippet of what's to come in sharing my ideas. I'm an Interior Designer by day and a Paper Monster and Crafter and Mother by night. I would love to turn my hobby into my stay-at-home career! Spending time with my boys has become an important part of my life. If you like what you see, please help spread the word of my designs and creations!


~annette


This is me working on flowers for my sisters wedding.

This is me with my sister Michelle, the bride, and her best friend Natalie, helping me out and enjoying the smell and beauty of the roses!

Natalie's bridal bouquet!


This photo was taken of the tablescape for my friends baby shower at my home!
I love a great tablescape!

The tablescape at my son's 2nd birthday party, we had a barnyard bash! And my mom's
amazing cakes! I have learned a few tricks from her! The menu was fun for his party, we had many of his favorite things that related to the farm!


My sisters bridal shower tablescape! Lots of shimmer and a taste of Paris!

My home projects, I have many in my head that I want to bring to life! I'll share some design tips and ideas on home projects and share some real projects of my clients!

I have this idea for my Etsy shop, its a Celebration In A Box! I'll put together
the things you need to gather and shop for your next event!
It makes life simple for that busy person, and for the person that wants to give a unique
heartfelt handmade feel to their event!





I can help the do-it-yourselfer by providing the design of the invitation for them
to print and/or assemble, or I can provide everything and send you a beautiful set of your custom wedding invitations ready to mail! I will also share some great finds and ideas!

Life is fun, and I plan to enjoy making memories with my family through great celebrations!
And I hope to make everyday a celebration of some kind with my loved ones!

~annette

No comments:

Post a Comment