Thursday, December 1, 2011

First Birthday Party

My youngest son Julian just turned one! I wanted to share this super fun Bee-day party with you! I put together an inspiration board of images I gathered, along with some colors and graphics that inspired me! This really helped me with planning and pulling it all together!
The day was full of FUN! Our Ju-Ju Bee turned one, I had to do what I love to do....and that is host a party!


My amazing mom designed and decorated this beautiful cake! Thanks mom!

And Ju-Ju Bee enjoyed his cake very much!

Caterpillar Sticks, a.k.a. fruit kabobs!

Veggie Sticks

Ants on a Log!

Pasta Chef Salad, I created this salad based on Julian's favorite foods at the time! I wanted something healthy, kid friendly, and easy! I served this with Honey-Mustard dressing! YUMMY!

The BIG Cup of Dirt with slimmy gummy worms!

For fun we had a bounce house, coloring pages with bugs and played an outdoor game where I gave the kids a bug catcher kit from the dollar store and hid little bugs throughout the yard! They enjoyed this!

Sweet moment....daddy and Ju-Ju Bee !

No comments:

Post a Comment