Thursday, December 1, 2011

Natalie + Jeff

I recently worked with this awesome couple that I have known for a long time, thank you Natalie and Jeff for the opportunity, I loved being a huge part of your amazing day! Natalie wanted something unique and elegant, that was eclectic but romantic... We used lots of different vases in different shapes and sizes, we had two types of centerpieces one that was a flower arrangement and the other was a collage of glass, candles, and flowers! The head table was a collection of milk glass, candles and flowers! It was beautiful, and it really showcased them! I also designed and assembled their wedding invitation bundle, they were green with a hint of purple!

Here are a few photos that I took, I will dazzle you with some professional photos soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment