Thursday, December 1, 2011

Alyssa + Colin Wedding

I recently had the joy of working with Alyssa and Colin on their amazing wedding day! I designed and assembled their beautiful invitation bundle. The colors of their wedding day were navy and magenta. The wedding took place in Ann Arbor, Michigan, both were graduates of U of M. The ceremony was outside in a courtyard, and the rain held off just long enough to get married! It was beautiful and perfect. The bride loved gerber daisies, and wanted to be surrounded by all shades of pink on her wedding day! Congratulations to you both! And thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you, I really enjoyed being a part of your special day!

Here are just a few shots of their wedding day, these photos were taken by me, I will share some professional photos of their special day as well, stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment